At Metapraxis we are passionate about helping our clients drive performance and achieve data-driven success. We have a unique and proven approach – our analytics technology and the brilliant teams we are building in London and New York have made us a leader in strategic planning, financial analysis and data visualisation.
The Metapraxis Technology Team is responsible for delivering the roadmap and vision for our industry-leading, proprietary financial analytics platform, Empower. The Empower platform is the foundation for our solutions and developed and supported by our in-house team of business analysts, technology specialists, developers and testers. The platform comprises a robust data modelling layer with a calculation and algorithm engine, all exposed through an analytic reporting and app-building front-end.
The platform is built in Microsoft technologies (i.e. C++, C#, ASP.NET, TypeScript, HTML5) and in the current phase of evolution, we are migrating the platform to a cloud-native architecture to leverage the web services available in Azure – the Metapraxis Cloud.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer to join our brilliant team and help accelerate the delivery of our strategic roadmap. The role, which reports to the Test Manager, will have responsibility for creating a performance testing framework for the Metapraxis Empower platform, as well as wider responsibility generally for the testing and quality assurance of the platform, ensuring the application meets the functional needs and requirements of our clients and partners.
What does the role involve?
- Defining the specific areas of the application that require performance testing
- Develop and document the performance test conditions, scripts, data requirements and expected results for the software
- Execute the tests and document their results, raising change requests and bug reports as necessary
- Learn and understand the functionality of Empower through training, hands-on day-to-day use, and from the help manual and other documentation
- Support the client consulting teams in identifying and reproducing software issues
- Work with software development team to identify risk points and coordinate work to ensure effective test coverage of all software developed
- Participate in sprint reviews, stand-ups, and demonstrations where necessary